Saturday, October 27, 2007

IIPM 11.10.2007



I don't want to write my blog in English but I think It's an opportunity for me to practice writing English because my friends : Ball, Kitty and Michael will help me fix mistakes.
Today, we got small discussion with some Professors in IIPM, they asked about our qualification, marital status, position and how many countries we had been to. Ball said she was going to get married the year after this year. Then after TeaBreak we went to electronics laboratory to have Pre-test exam with Mr.Nan( who was responsible for my class). I was confused because Kitty talked too fast I couldn't catch his words. The labovatory looked very modern and diversified in training kits with converters, ocsillators, microprocessors...
The lunch was good because Mr.Bayar supported us one kind of yoghurt which a bit sour so that we had to put sugar in.
The trip from IIPM to Rourkela centre really made me upset. After very long road to one Bank to exchange money, but at 4pm the Bank closes so we must have waited for 1 hour to return IIPM. We walked around Rourkela centre to spend our time. When saw an another bank, we came in to ask for money exchange. The bank staff received my money but then se said the system had been down. I was very angry because I waited for her too long and was listened to them too much. Why they were so stupid because that was just one answer "can" or "can't".
When returned bus, I forgot my bag in ICIC bank, so I went back there. Ball was so nice, she went along with me. Thank her much.

No comments: